By expressly accepting the deposit of cookies via the cookie banner or by personalizing your choice using our cookie management tool, you agree that all or part of the cookies as described below can be placed on your terminal.
- What is a cookie ?
A Cookie is a small text file saved in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal, when consulting an online service using your browser software. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
When viewing the Site or after opening e-mails sent by CINNK SAS and / or its partners, information relating to your browsing may be recorded in so-called "Cookies" files installed on your terminal, subject to the choices that you would have expressed about Cookies and which you can modify at any time.
Cookies allow the site visited to control, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits such as obtaining technical communications on the site's navigability. In this, cookies allow you to provide personalized services such as improving the functionality, usability and accessibility of the web pages concerned.
Cookies issued on the Site or after opening e-mails are used for the purposes described below, during the validity period of the Cookie concerned, subject to your choices resulting from the settings of your browser software used during your visit the Site and whose settings you can change at any time.
Cookies from CINNK SAS partner companies (third-party cookies) may be placed on your computer.
Only the issuer of a Cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. Different types of Cookies are used by CINNK SAS and its partners, they have different purposes.
- Types and purposes of cookies
Depending on their status and their purposes, there are different types of cookies listed below. These relate to our Site and / or our emails.
- Technical cookies and functionality cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Site and essential for you to navigate and use the features of our Site, such as accessing secure areas. These are mainly session cookies or login cookies.
The cookies we issue allow us to :
- Keep in mind the information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site (registration or access to an account) or to the services or information that you have chosen;
- Allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- Deploy security measures, especially when you are asked to sign in to content or a service again after a certain period of time.
- Analytical or audience measurement cookies
These are mainly cookies relating to the visit to the Site, cookies that analyze the origin of the visit, Site performance cookies and statistical or analytical cookies.
These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and the sources of traffic in order to measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us understand why you are having possible difficulties or receiving error messages on certain pages, if applicable; determine which pages are most visited and which are least visited; to analyze the navigation of visitors on the Site; to adapt and improve our Site to make it more useful and more intuitive; and overall, improve user experience.
- Social media sharing cookies
These cookies are necessary to manage external social networks (examples: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Their function is to control the interaction of Internet users with social widgets within a web page.
Indeed, our Site may contain buttons linked to social networks allowing you to share content from the Site or to express your opinion (eg "I like", "retweet", etc.). If you are connected to the social network while you are viewing our Site, your browser establishes a connection between the network and the Site. If you click on the button of a social network placed on the Site, plug-ins (small software) transmit the corresponding information to the social network, which publishes it on your account. If you want to avoid any connection between a social network and the Site, you must disconnect from the social network before consulting our Site.
These cookies are placed directly by social networks. Thus, the user's choices regarding the deposit of these cookies must also be made with social networks. To this end, CINNK SAS invites users to directly consult the websites of social networks and their personal data protection policy.
- Behavioral advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to identify your preferences and specific tastes. They are used to identify the user's profile in order to display advertising targeted to your areas of interest in real time, via our email programs and those of our partners, where applicable, and on other sites that you visit and on which our partner has placed the same cookies. These cookies thus make it possible to personalize the content of advertising according to your preferences. They can come from our partners as from third parties and can be deposited either by browsing the Site or by consulting our emails.
The goal is to present you with the most relevant advertising possible, close to your areas of interest. To this end, cookie technology makes it possible to determine which advertising to display on a terminal, based on recent browsing on one or more websites.
- Partner marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are held by partners and used to provide you with targeted advertisements and offers throughout your online experience (web, e-mail, applications, etc.). These cookies can be placed either by browsing the Site or by consulting our emails.
Purpose of the cookies used on the Site and means of deactivating them
CINNK SAS uses its own cookies, such as those issued by third parties, with the aim of continuing and improving the activity of the Site and, where applicable, its sending of emails. Cookies may be placed when browsing our Site or after opening emails.
3.1 Purpose of cookies placed by RIMÔNE DISTRIBUTION
- Establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the elements composing the Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services,
- Count the number of advertisements displayed by us on our advertising spaces, identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising agency, Site / dissemination medium) and to establish statistics
- Adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your Terminal (operating system used, language, display resolution, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the display hardware and software and / or reading that your Terminal has
Adapt advertising spaces to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you consult our Site, depending on the hardware and software that your Terminal contains,
- Keep in mind the information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site (registration or access to an account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen
Allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us,
- Deploy security measures, especially when you are asked to sign in to content or a service again after a certain period of time.
3.2 Purpose of cookies placed by CINNK SAS partners ("Suppliers")
By clicking on the " Consult suppliers " link in the cookie banner, you can access the following information:
- Identity of the issuers of cookies
- The purposes and functions of cookies
Case of third-party applications integrated into our Site
We are likely to include on our Site, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our Site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning a content of our Site. These include the "Share" and "Like" buttons from social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", "Google plus", "LinkedIn", etc.
The social network that provides such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when you consulted our Site. This type of application button can indeed allow the social network concerned to follow your browsing on our Site, simply because your account on the social network concerned was activated on your Terminal (open session) during your browsing on our Site. We do not have any control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our Site.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the information that these social networks can collect using these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, by configuring your user accounts for each of these networks.
Case of third-party content disseminated in our advertising spaces
The advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) displayed in the advertising spaces of our Site may contain Cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser (at the origin of the advertising content concerned) or a third party to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.) who has associated a Cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
Where applicable, the Cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of the Cookies, to:
- Count the number of displays of advertising content disseminated via the advertising spaces of our Site, identify the advertisements displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the amounts due as a result and establish statistics;
- Collect navigation information relating to terminals consulting our Site;
- Recognize your Terminal during a subsequent navigation on any other site on which these Advertisers or these third parties also issue cookies and, if necessary, adapt these websites or the advertisements they broadcast, to the navigation of your Terminal of which they can thus have knowledge.
Case of external advertising agencies using our advertising spaces
The advertising spaces on our Site may be used by one or more external advertising agency (s) and may contain cookies issued by this / these agency (s).
Where applicable, the Cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of the Cookies:
- Count the total number of advertisements displayed by them on our advertising spaces, identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, Advertising agency, Website / dissemination medium) and to establish statistics;
- Adapt the advertising spaces they operate to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) according to the viewing and reading hardware and software that your Terminal contains;
- Adapt the advertising content displayed on your Terminal via our advertising spaces according to the Navigation of your Terminal on our Site;
- Adapt the advertising content displayed on your Terminal via our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent browsing of your Terminal on third-party websites on which the concerned Régie also issues Cookies, provided that these Cookies have been saved in your Terminal in accordance with the choices you have made with regard to this Régie;
- Adapt the advertising content displayed on your Terminal via our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your Terminal with your prior consent;
- Adapt the advertising content displayed on your Terminal in our advertising spaces according to the Personal Data that you could have provided to this Advertising Agency.
- Management of your choices in relation to cookies
You can freely choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described in the context of this Policy.
The recording of a cookie in a terminal remains subordinate to the expression of the will of the user of the terminal, that this one can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his software. navigation.
If you refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal or if you delete those which are stored there, you may no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions which may nevertheless be necessary to navigate in certain sections of our Site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services which require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we and / or our service providers and / or partners could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted. In the event that you choose not to accept the reception of cookies on the hard drive of your terminal, the operation of the Site may not be optimal from your terminal.
4.1. Cookie Management Solution: "Confidentiality"
You can, at any time, withdraw your consent and end targeting by refusing advertising cookies, via the cookie banner, the cookie management tool, in your browser or through the ad preference managers offered by partners or in unsubscribe links in emails.
It is the responsibility of each cookie issuer to respond to your wish to exercise your rights such as your right to withdraw your consent to the deposit of tracers on your terminal.
If you do not want CINNK SAS or its partners to place all or some of the cookies on your terminal, you can let us know your choices:
- Either by refusing them entirely by clicking on the " REFUSE ALL " link in the cookie banner;
- Or by setting them in the cookie management module entitled " Confidentiality ".
You can change your choice at any time by clicking on the "Confidentiality" icon located to the right of your screen on each page of the Site.
4.2. Browser settings
PC browsers :
- Internet Explorer ™: click here for the procedure to follow
- Mozilla Firefox ™: click here for the procedure to follow
- Google Chrome ™: click here for the procedure to follow
- Apple Safari ™: click here for the procedure to follow
- Opera ™: click here for the procedure to follow
- Others: If you are not using any browser from this list, go directly to your browser's help menu to find out how to configure it.
Browsers on mobile devices :
- IOS: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Windows Phone :: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/10635/windows-phone-change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Others: if you do not use any browser from this list, go directly to the help menu of your browser to find out how to configure it
4.3. " Your Online Choices " Cookie Management Platform
You can also go to the Youronlinechoices website, offered by digital advertising professionals, grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France to modify the activity of your cookies, block them or delete them. This site offers you a cookie management platform shared by hundreds of professionals, allowing you to accept or reject their cookies in their entirety or on a case-by-case basis. Youronlinechoices is accessible under the link : https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
- The duration of the conversation
Cookies placed on your terminal are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their 1st deposit in your terminal equipment (following the expression of consent). The information collected through the tracers must be kept for a maximum period of 25 months. Once their retention period has expired, cookies will be deleted.
- Summary of the content of the agreement concluded between CINNK SAS and the issuers of third-party cookies on the Site
A service provision contract has been concluded between CINNK SAS and each of its partners relating to the issuance of cookies on this Site.
This contract reminds the Parties of the need to comply with the regulations in force relating to cookies and to respect the rights of Internet users (in particular the right to information and the collection of free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent from Internet users).
Within this contract, the Parties have taken care to frame their respective obligations and responsibilities concerning the deposit of cookies on the terminal of Internet users.
In particular, it was agreed that the Partner, as an issuer of cookies, was required to :
- Inform CINNK SAS about the categories of cookies used by the partner on its site;
- To advise CINNK SAS on the actions to be implemented so that the rights of individuals are respected concerning the deposit of cookies issued by the partner on their terminal;
- Respond to any requests from Internet users relating to the deposit of cookies issued by the partner.
Finally, it was agreed that CINNK SAS as publisher of the website, was responsible for :
- Inform internet users about the categories of cookies placed on their terminal when they browse its website;
- To obtain their free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent prior to the deposit of cookies on their terminal (eg: via the use of a banner);
- Respond to requests from Internet users wishing to exercise their rights such as their right to withdraw their consent to the deposit of cookies on their terminal;
- To ensure that cookies are deleted once their retention period has expired;
- To make the rules relating to cookies placed on their terminal available to Internet users on the Site when they browse the Site.